Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well its Christmas Eve!  Amy, Caroline, and I went out to break in the new boat for a test drive today...We just made a couple of drifts.  Maybe 4 or 5, and Amy had 4 fish on  and landed 3 of them! Afterwards Caroline got cold so we headed in for the ramp. The new boat rides smooth....real smooth. I'll post some pics soon. Anyways, I was just browsing some of the blogs I like to read and stole this poem from Moldy Chum.  It's just a silly little Christmas poem I thought I would re post!
                        Twas the night before Christmas when down by the stream
The full moon looked out on a chill winter scene.
A lone trout was sipping a midge in his brook,
Untroubled by worries of fishers with hooks.

Then from above a small sleigh did appear
Pulled by a brace of eight tiny reindeer.
It swerved of a sudden and down it did glide,
Settling its runners along the streamside.

The fat, jolly driver dove into his sled
And emerged with his three weight held high over head.
"Thank you my elves for this wand smooth as silk.
This break will be better than cookies and milk."

No comments:

Post a Comment