Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ron and Veronica

Yesterday I got the chance to fish with an incredible couple from east TN. Ron and Veronica. I have fished their son Greg several times but this was my first time to fish with Ron and Veronica. It was a brutally cold, drizzly, windy spring day but they came to fish so we dug our heels in and did some fishing! The day had it challenges for sure, the 35 degree temp swing and the front certainly had the fish acting a little funny. We worked hard for our fish and ended up piecing together a pretty incredible day of fishing with some great numbers in the morning and some solid fish in the afternoon!


1 comment:

  1. I can see that you have so much fun fishing together with this couple upon reading your blog. And looking at the pictures above makes me feel jealous since Veronica fish that brooks.

    tennessee fly fishing

    ReplyDelete