Monday, August 17, 2009

Family Fun Continues




Saturday I got to take my cousins fishing. It was a group trip with Jamie and let me tell you what... We had some serious Fun! Its always fun when we do these groups trips. The trip consisted of my mom, Terinel, Mary Austin, and Robert. Saturday the temperature was in the upper 80's and the sun was high. We Jammed a little Grateful Dead and everyone caught fish. We took lunch in the shade, got out and did some wet wading and had a serious rock skipping contest. Terinel started her day off with a bang just crushing fish. Mary Austin was getting some serious hits but we just couldn't get them in. We worked out a few of the kinks and right before lunch she got dialed in. She she caught several nice rainbows in the swift water. After lunch we swapped the boats up a little and did some more drift fishing for a while. We ended the day with some more wet wading and Mary Austin got in her groove again! The water was perfect for some summer wading. It was an awesome fun filled day for me to guide my family

No comments:

Post a Comment