Friday, June 10, 2011

My Main Man, My Dad!



So it usually doesn't work out to often that I get to spend a little time with my Dad on the water anymore since I am usually booked on the weekends but this weekend due to a cancellation it happened. I had Dad meet me at the ramp with his dog Madison. I wanted to slip him into a sneaky little spot first and he pegged this fatty rainbow. We fished our way through a few more spots and decided to pick up the meat sticks and search for a pig. I pegged a decent fish but Dad certainly took home the cake with this monster brownie...It sure is nice to get to take the man fishing who spent countless hours taking me fishing and untangling my knots as a kid. Thanks Dad!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some toads! Nice work getting your old man into some good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome! I have not fished with my dad for 10 years.

    ReplyDelete