Friday, June 19, 2009

The Best of Both Worlds







Yesterday I had the opportunity to take two lovely ladies fishing. My good friend Denise and my gal, Allison. We fished in the high leftover water from the day before, but got a good early start and used the fog to our advantage. Denise and I took turns throwing big-n-nasty streamers and rowing the boat. By about 9:30 or so we had each picked on a big brown. Our mission was complete, now we wanted to get Allison on some fish so we ran up to one of my favorite places and had perfect low water. Allison and Denise both banged fish all morning. We stopped and had some of Denise's Curry chicken salad wraps, fresh fruit and cookies. I got to wet wade for a while and play with a few nice rainbows as well. One of the highlights of the day was watching a 20 plus inch brown chase a rainbow that Allison had on her line, all the way up to the boat. It was another awesome day on on the Little Red River. Big Browns and Lots of sassy Rainbows. The best of Both Worlds.

1 comment: