Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dry Run Creek



Hey folks, sorry for the pause in blogging. Life has been busy here in the Ozarks. Last Friday fellow guide Tony Simmons and myself took a group of kids up to Dry Run Creek. Dry Run is a amazing little creek that dumps into the Norfork right at the dam. It a magical place and has been for a long time. It's where I learned to trout fish with my father as just a child. This creek is for kids 16 and under, and is also handicap accessible. The kids had a lot of fun and caught some nice fish. We even got into some good fish on dries! If you have kids and you want them to truly experience the most amazing place, then you should get in touch with me and I'll hook you up!

1 comment:

  1. Glorious trout! I am very impressed. Love the posts. Don't worry about the pauses...just post when you can. Dig this blog!

    ReplyDelete