Tuesday, March 20, 2012

B-RAD

Saturday I had the chance to fish with Brad. Brad contacted me several months ago to set up the trip. He had ordered a rod, began to practice on local ponds, and was super excited about the trip. Last week we got punished with a rain storm so I had to change our plans. We loaded the boat up and headed NW to the White River. It was a fairly windy day and several generators were running. We got Brad's cast fine tuned and a few kinks worked out and he was catching fish in no time! We worked hard for every fish we got but we had a great time doing it! Later in the afternoon they ended up cranking the water up even more, so I put a streamer rod in Brads hand and we turned a few browns and landed a nice rainbow! It's always awesome to fish with people who truly have the burning desire to learn about my passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment