Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OH Henry!


The past couple of days I got to fish with my main man Henry. We knew on the front end that we wanted to fish either the White or the Norfork one day but wanted to fish the Red one day as well. The water was super high on the Red so we decided to go white bass fishing. The creek I fish is amazingly beautiful and super wild. The fishing was not great...We managed to scrape out a few males, which I think was better than anyonce else out there did! It was a strange day for sure...Yesterday we fished the Norfork since Henry had never fished it before. It was fantastic!  We landed loads of brilliantly colored Rainbows and a few nice Cutties. Of course you guys know the story..." The big one got away". It was a great two days of hanging out with my friend Henry, solving the worlds problems, and catching some trout!

No comments:

Post a Comment