Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fish Report

With spring starting to creep up on us the fishing is getting good..Greers ferry's floodgates are closed...Caddis are popping on all three of our major fisheries and the fish are keyed in on pupa. March Browns are starting to hum around the lower Little Red. Flows on the white and the fork are alternating between days...I have been taking the drift boat up north a lot recently and really enjoying some awesome floats...My spring dates are getting thin. I still have a few good ones left though...If you are wanting to get into some amazing dry fly fishing or chances to feed a brown a big streamer. If you have fished the white bass run with me before you also know that it is a freaking blast, they should be showing up anytime now! I would not let the next two months slip by you!

No comments:

Post a Comment