Monday, September 14, 2009

The Tug is my Drug!




Well if you haven't figured it out yet guys, the tug is my drug.... I love to feel that tug and see the rod bend. I am not picky when it comes to species. Last weekend my friend Hays, came up to do some fishing with me. We had a blast. We never stop exploring. We usually put in 12 hour days on the water when we fish together. Saturday, we were at the lake by 6:20am chasing Hybrids. Conditions where perfect. We got into tons of fish. It was so awesome to see how huge the blitz's were on the water. Fish for acres coming up destroying shad. We found that type of activity at two different spots and stayed on fish all morning until about 1:30pm or so. We could have stopped fishing at that point, but we wanted to go get on the trout. We picked up Jamie, dropped off the lake boat, and grabbed the river rig. Again, we chunked big streamers and punished fish. Sunday, we got back into the fish again with lots of action! The water was low so we had to drag the boat through lots of water but it was all well worth it. We also picked up some trash including this tire!

No comments:

Post a Comment