Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Streamers with Dad



So the fall fishing continues to get great. Fish are constantly showing up on the shoals and I cant stand it! I guided Friday and Saturday and my clients for Sunday had to cancel at the last minute, so I took advantage of the day off to kick it with my dad. We put his boat in, which is always a treat because I am so used to being the one controlling the boat. We hit up a spot we thought should be holding a few fish and boy was it! We both caught lots of nice fish and at one point I had one of the biggest fish I have seen this year follow my fly all the way to the boat. He was like a massive submarine cruising in behind the fly! It was awesome. It was a perfect cloudy day for chucking streamers, just a small sample of what this fall is going to have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment