Sunday, November 8, 2009

Streamers with the Fam!



This afternoon after my guide trip I stopped by my Mom and Dad's for a sandwich. It was too pretty to sit inside the rest of the day, so I asked them if they wanted to go fishing. Mom had never thrown streamer's before and didn't think she could do it. I told her she could and made her come with us. We launched the boat and ran up river. After a quick casting demo, she was in action. She caught her first brown trout on a streamer not 15 minutes into it, and on top of that it was about 16 1/2 inches! Dad caught some nice fish as well, but he always does. Towards the end of the day Mom caught another nice brownie that was about 18 inches! It was a fun time to spend the afternoon with my mom and dad doing what I love to do the most... chucking streamers for big browns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment